This section describes how to manage personal data that the user decides to provide by sending the contact form on the website www.braviodellebotti.com, a site owned by the Magistrate delle Contrade di Montepulciano association.
This is information provided to users in relation to the rules provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 and in particular of art. 12-23 of the same Regulation.
Holder of the treatment
The owner of the processing of personal data collected through the website www.braviodellebotti.com is
C. F. BGNNDR85B18I726T
Via dell’Opio in Corso 1, Montepulciano, 53045 (SI)
Data collected with the contact form
By filling out the contact form, the user:
- communicate your name;
- communicate the email address to which you want to be contacted;
- writes a message to send to email@example.com
Purpose of the treatment
The name, the email address indicated by the user when completing the contact form and the information entered by the user in the body of the message are used exclusively to respond to the user’s request.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data collected by Andrea Biagianti through www.braviodellebotti.com may be processed by subjects involved in the organization of the site (such as for example administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or by external personnel (such as service providers third-party technicians, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed from time to time, if necessary, Data Processors pursuant to art. 4 n.8) GDPR which defines the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller as “controller”.
In any case, each user can always ask the Data Controller for the updated list of Data Processors with the methods set out in the section on user rights (i.e. by sending an email communication to firstname.lastname@example.org)
With the exception of the hypotheses just indicated, the user’s personal data are not disclosed to third parties except:
- the user has given his express consent to the communication;
- communication is necessary to provide the service or product requested by the user;
- communication is necessary in reference to third parties who collaborate with Andrea Biagianti to provide the service or product requested by the user. (in this case only the data necessary for the provision of the service or the supply of the product will be communicated and it is forbidden to use the same data for different purposes).
- is required by law.
The information given by the user by completing the contact form (name, email, text of the message) will be processed and stored for the time strictly necessary for the realization of the purpose for which it was collected, that is, for sending the reply to the question submitted.
Right of access
The interested party has the right to ask the Data Controller if personal data concerning him is being processed and, if so, to obtain access to the same and the following information:
- the purposes of the treatment;
- the categories of data in question;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations;
- when possible, the expected retention period of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or to limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the data are not collected from the data subject, all information available on their origin;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including the profiling referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such treatment for the ‘interested.
- If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to article 46 relating to the transfer.
The Reggitore specifies that:
- does not communicate users’ personal data to international organizations or third countries;
- the interested party has the opportunity at any time to request the correction or deletion of their personal data in the manner indicated in the relevant section (i.e. by sending an email communication to email@example.com);
- personal data are not collected with fully automated procedures, but the consent of the user is always required, who enters their data in the forms provided on the site.
Right to cancellation and right to rectification
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller:
- the correction of the data, if it is not correct
- the cancellation of your personal data.
- For the exercise of this right it is possible to send a written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller will provide, without delay, in full compliance with art. 17 of the European Regulation upon cancellation requested.
Right to limit the treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the treatment in the following cases:
- the interested party disputes the accuracy of their data: for the time necessary for the data controller to verify its accuracy;
- illegal treatment: the interested party opposes the cancellation and requests that its use be limited;
- the interested party opposes the treatment pursuant to art. 21 paragraph 1 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller over those of the interested party.
The Reggitore states that:
The processing of personal data takes place exclusively upon the release of the user’s consent, only for the purposes explained from time to time at the time of the collection of personal data. If the interested party deems to exercise the right to limit the processing, he can send a written request to email@example.com
Right to lodge a complaint